A package for dealing with colors in PureScript.
colors with Spago:
spago install colors
> toHexString (hsl 200.0 0.4 0.5) "#4d91b3" > cssStringHSLA (seagreen # lighten 0.2 # saturate 0.3) "hsl(146.45, 80.27%, 56.27%)" > toHexString <$> colors (colorScale HSL hotpink Nil darksalmon) 5 "#ff69b4" : "#fa6d99" : "#f47182" : "#ef7d76" : "#e9967a" : Nil > toHexString <$> (sortBy (comparing luminance) [black, white, blue, lightgreen]) ["#000000","#0000ff","#90ee90","#ffffff"]
colors documentation is stored in a few places:
- Module documentation is published on Pursuit.
- Written documentation is kept in the docs directory.
- Usage examples can be found in the test suite.
If you get stuck, there are several ways to get help:
- Open an issue if you have encountered a bug or problem.
- Ask general questions on the PureScript Discourse forum or the PureScript Discord chat.
You can contribute to
colors in several ways:
If you encounter a problem or have a question, please open an issue. We'll do our best to work with you to resolve or answer it.
If you would like to contribute code, tests, or documentation, please read the contributor guide. It's a short, helpful introduction to contributing to this library, including development instructions.
If you have written a library, tutorial, guide, or other resource based on this package, please share it on the PureScript Discourse! Writing libraries and learning resources are a great way to help this library succeed.