Type-level routing for Hyper web servers using Trout.
Hypertrout lets you build Hyper web servers on top of the purescript-trout API for type-level routing.
For the documentation on how to use this package, please see the tutorials.
There are also runnable examples in this repository.
This library's API documentation is published on Pursuit.
- Updates for PureScript 0.13
- Upgrade to Hyper 0.10.0
- Upgrade to Trout 0.12.0
- Various dependency upgrades
- Migration to Spago as primary package manager / build tool
- Updates for PureScript 0.12
- Upgrade to Hyper 0.9.0
- Upgrade to Trout 0.11.0
- Add QueryParam and QueryParams
- Upgrade to Hyper 0.8.0
- Use Trout 0.10.0 and the named routing types (backwards-incompatible change!)