Jelly is a UI framework based on Signal.
- 💥 Reactive State management can be done using a reactive value called a Signal. It is not FRP (Functional Reactive Programming) because it is basically a discrete value.
- 💘 No Virtual DOM Jelly does not use a virtual DOM. It updates the DOM directly.
- 🪜 Declarative With Jelly, components are defined declaratively, but it is also possible to control when components are mounted and unmounted.
- ⚙️ Hooks Logic can be reused and synthesized using Hooks.
- 🧱 Component A simple component system can be used to divide pages by role.
- 🧭 SPA Routing The router overrides the browser's behavior, allowing page transitions without loading the entire page.
- 📦 SSG Jelly can be used to generate static HTML files, and hydrate them to make them interactive.
spago install jelly
See Jelly's home page for more details.