A low-level PureScript interface to PouchDB.
- expose the full PouchDB API
- support the most recent PureScript and PouchDB versions
- provide a nice PureScript API
Here are some libraries that a PureScript developer might actually want to use:
- purescript-pouchdb uses callbacks and lots of Maybe for options. This does not use purescript-pouchdb-ffi.
- purescript-pouchdb-aff is currently vaporware. It is meant to be nice to use with Aff and expose less options, but instead more functions, e.g.
rangeQueryfor a call to