Low-level React DOM bindings for PureScript. You may also be interested in the higher-level
react-dom with Spago:
spago install react-dom
You will also need to install the
react-dom package from NPM:
npm install --save react-dom
The quick start hasn't been written yet (contributions are welcome!). The quick start covers a common, minimal use case for the library, whereas longer examples and tutorials are kept in the docs directory.
react-dom documentation is stored in a few places:
- Module documentation is published on Pursuit.
- Written documentation is kept in the docs directory.
- You can use the react-example to see these bindings in action.
If you get stuck, there are several ways to get help:
- Open an issue if you have encountered a bug or problem.
- Ask general questions on the PureScript Discourse forum or the PureScript Discord chat.
You can contribute to
react-dom in several ways:
If you encounter a problem or have a question, please open an issue. We'll do our best to work with you to resolve or answer it.
If you would like to contribute code, tests, or documentation, please read the contributor guide. It's a short, helpful introduction to contributing to this library, including development instructions.
If you have written a library, tutorial, guide, or other resource based on this package, please share it on the PureScript Discourse! Writing libraries and learning resources are a great way to help this library succeed.