Additional utilities for the PureScript Strings library.
strings-extra with Spago:
spago install strings-extra
This library provides a simple grab bag of utilities that augment the core
strings library for PureScript. Install the library and use the functions you need. If you come up with a new function you'd like to upstream to this library, please open a pull request!
module MyModule where import Data.String.Extra (words, kebabCase) kebabCaseAll :: String -> Array String kebabCaseAll = kebabCase <<< words
strings-extra documentation is stored in a few places:
- Module documentation is published on Pursuit.
- Written documentation and the changelog are kept in the docs directory.
- Usage examples can be found in the test suite.
If you get stuck, there are several ways to get help:
- Open an issue if you have encountered a bug or problem.
- Search or start a thread on the PureScript Discourse if you have general questions. You can also ask questions in the
#purescript-beginnerschannels on the Functional Programming Slack (invite link).
You can contribute to
strings-extra in several ways:
If you encounter a problem or have a question, please open an issue. We'll do our best to work with you to resolve or answer it.
If you would like to contribute code, tests, or documentation, please read the contributor guide. It's a short, helpful introduction to contributing to this library, including development instructions.
If you have written a library, tutorial, guide, or other resource based on this package, please share it on the PureScript Discourse! Writing libraries and learning resources are a great way to help this library succeed.