Provides the 32-bit unsigned integer type
UInt, and operations.
UInt operations are
x >>> 0 trick, analogous to how
x | 0 trick.
uint with Spago:
spago install uint
uint documentation is stored in a few places:
- Module documentation is published on Pursuit.
- Written documentation is kept in the docs directory.
- Usage examples can be found in the test suite.
If you get stuck, there are several ways to get help:
- Open an issue if you have encountered a bug or problem.
- Search or start a thread on the PureScript Discourse if you have general questions. You can also ask questions in the
#purescript-beginnerschannels on the Functional Programming Slack (invite link).
You can contribute to
uint in several ways:
If you encounter a problem or have a question, please open an issue. We'll do our best to work with you to resolve or answer it.
If you would like to contribute code, tests, or documentation, please read the contributor guide. It's a short, helpful introduction to contributing to this library, including development instructions.
If you have written a library, tutorial, guide, or other resource based on this package, please share it on the PureScript Discourse! Writing libraries and learning resources are a great way to help this library succeed.
Run the tests with
spago -x test.dhall test