This package offers bindings of the Web Workers (Dedicated, Shared & Service) APIs.
DISCLAIMER This package is still highly experimental. Do not hesitate to fill in an issue if you encounter any trouble. Any feedback is welcome!
commands are written as if you were running them from the root of the repository
- Make sure the submodule is installed
git submodule init
git submodule update
- Install dependencies of the Service Worker Cookbook
- Install dependencies of an example
- Compile the example's PureScript sources
npm run build
- Start the Service Worker Cookbook server
If the server doesn't start because you don't have any GCM API Key, you can simply remove all the
push-*examples from there and try again.
- Visit your localhost on port 3003
Re-write in PureScript examples from the Service Worker Cookbook
Write complete example & PoC of ServiceWorkers based on Web Fundamentals - PWA Weather
Document undocumented functions and module
Implement Fetch, Request & Response API
Basic example for service workers from mozilla/serviceworkers-cookbook
Internal implementation rework
Supports for Service Workers
Supports for Cache & CacheStorage
- Supports for the Dedicated Workers
- Supports for the Shared Workers
- Supports for the Application Cache
Module documentation is published on Pursuit.
Some additionals links: