Pointed sum types definition, instances, and combinators.
This is an (almost) direct translation of Emily Pillmore's excellent smash Haskell library.
pointed with Spago:
spago install pointed
TODO: Add some examples here.
TODO: Link pursuit documentation.
If you get stuck, there are several ways to get help:
- You can open an issue,
- Search or start a new thread on the Purescript Discourse,
- Ask on the
#purescript-beginnerschannels on the Functional Programming Slack (invite link).
You can contribute to
pointed in several ways:
- If you encouter a problem, or have a question, please open an issue.
- Add documentation or code via a pull request.
- Improve the library in any way by opening a PR. If the change is non-trivial, it is strongly recommended you open an issue first and discuss it with the maintainer.
- If you use this library or write other libraries using this library as a dependency, please let us know!
Can we make a pointed generic type? That is, a
Pointed xs, which has all
Maybes, with an extra maybe on the top. Might be worth