PureScript bindings for the Ace code editor.
ace with Spago:
spago install ace
You may either include a CDN link in your project's
index.html, or install the
ace-builds npm dependency and let a bundler package it in your app. See Ace's embedding guide for more information.
npm install ace-builds
Note that you'll probably need the
src-noconflict path when bundling with Common JS modules (PureScript's current output, until we switch to ES Modules in ~
0.15.0). For example:
The quick start hasn't been written yet (contributions are welcome!). The quick start covers a common, minimal use case for the library, whereas longer examples and tutorials are kept in the docs directory.
ace documentation is stored in a few places:
- Module documentation is published on Pursuit.
- Written documentation is kept in the docs directory.
- The examples directory demonstrates how to embed the Ace editor and configure it via the PureScript API.
If you get stuck, there are several ways to get help:
- Open an issue if you have encountered a bug or problem.
- Ask general questions on the PureScript Discourse forum or the PureScript Discord chat.
You can contribute to
ace in several ways:
If you encounter a problem or have a question, please open an issue. We'll do our best to work with you to resolve or answer it.
If you would like to contribute code, tests, or documentation, please read the contributor guide. It's a short, helpful introduction to contributing to this library, including development instructions.
If you have written a library, tutorial, guide, or other resource based on this package, please share it on the PureScript Discourse! Writing libraries and learning resources are a great way to help this library succeed.