PureScript client for the Kubernetes API.
Supports Kubernetes API versions up to
- Basic API calls: reading/creating/deleting deployments/namespaces/pods/whatever
- Authentication via basic auth, X509 client certificates, or bearer tokens.
- Client-specified HTTPS server certificates
- Loading local kubeconfig
- Watch calls
- Untested: exec, attach, port-forward calls
- Encodings other than JSON
- Support for browser environment (works only in Node.js)
bower install --save purescript-kubernetes
See the integration test for an example. This deploys and exposes a Hello World pod, pings it, and then tears it all down.
API documentation is published on Pursuit.
Assuming Nix is installed:
nix-shell npm install npm run bower -- update --force-latest # Generate type definitions npm run build:generation npm run generate npm run test:unit
nix-shell step does here is install Node.js, so you should also be able to install the version of Node.js in
default.nix separately and run with that.
The Kubernetes API types and endpoints are generated from the Kubernetes Swagger definitions in the definitions directory.
npm run test:unit
npm run test:integration:local